DLR GfR mbH is a company providing reliable, safe and secure aerospace services. We operate and manage the constellation of Galileo satellites in the Galileo Control Center Oberpfaffenhofen on behalf of the European Commission. In addition, we are an Air Navigation Service Provider. Based on our aerospace expertise we are developing highly accurate and manufacturer-independent services for communication, navigation and surveillance (CNS).
Our company headquarters is located in the five-lakes region in Upper Bavaria near Munich, a place where other people enjoy their holidays. At the space industry location in Oberpfaffenhofen, our approx. 160 employees work every day in international and interdisciplinary teams on the navigation of the future. Become a part of us!
Galileo Cyber-Security Engineering Manager
DLR GfR mbH is looking for a Cyber-Security Engineering Manager. Your Mission is to support the Galileo Security by providing enhanced Solutions in the Cyber-Security Area.
- Analyze new tenders for feasibility from a technical perspective in the area of Cyber-Security.
- Develop Projects from the Security Manager in the area of Security.
- Review offers based on available know-how and feasibility.
- Establish and implement, as well as test new developed Solutions.
- Document and establish new Procedures and Processes.
- Handover solutions to other security teams, evaluate any feedback received.
- Support the Security Manager in the writing of technical Documentation in tendering processes.
- Analyze documentation of new Ground system upgrades for Security and Resource impact.
- Suggest new enhanced Cyber-Security aspects and projects.
- Analyze New Technical Enhancements from a Cyber-Security perspective; provide guidance to other Operational Teams.
- Analyses of dedicated issues identified by the Security Board, and provide suggestion for improvement.
- Support the launch of new approved Cyber-Security Projects.
- Support the definition of new Roles and Requirements based on new Projects.
- Reporting to the GSOp Security Manager.
- University Master Degree (or equivalent) in aerospace engineering, industrial engineering or another comparable scientific University master degree
- Long term experience in Cyber-Security
- Several years of experience in the European Union Galileo Project itself
- Several years of experience in Change Management
- Knowledge of Galileo Ground Control Segment is an asset
- Fluent English, German language would be an asset
- Leadership personality and Team Player
- Good self-organization
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent and clear communications skills